The Parenting After Separation (PAS) program provides parents with key information and strategies to assist you and your children to successfully adjust to separation and/or associated conflict. This is a court ordered recognised program.
The program aims to cover the following topics:
- Coming to terms with separation
- Managing your relationship with the other parent
- Strategies to resolve conflict and improve communication with the other parent
- Keeping conflict away from kids
- Learning about your children’s ages and stages and responses to separation
- Understanding the key elements of family law
- Developing self care strategies and learning how to look after yourself
We offer 3 learning options:
1. Self-guided Program
Comprising of 6 modules and a virtual workshop group. Learning can take place in your own time over within a 4 week period. It includes presentations, interviews, quizzes, reflection exercises and other learning modes designed to support parents to co-parent more effectively.
2. Online Group Learning via Zoom
Completed in 2 sessions across 2 days (one week apart) – 3 hours per day, this mode of learning comprises of small groups and a facilitator via Zoom. Learning combines group work, film clips, discussion and reading to support your learning.
3. In Person
Our face to face learning is a full day, combining different learning techniques including, discussion, presentations, group work, film clips, role plays, demonstration and readings.