The Parenting After Separation (PAS) program provides parents with key information and strategies to assist you and your children in successfully adjusting to separation and/or associated conflict.
The online self-guided learning contains six modules and a 2-hour virtual group workshop. The self-guided learning component typically takes eight to nine hours to complete.
The program includes presentations, interviews, quizzes, reflection exercises, and other learning modes designed to support parents to co-parent more effectively.
- Intake with a practitioner
- 6 modules and access to the downloadable learning materials
- Virtual workshop (2 hours, 6 per group)
- Completion certificate, court-approved.
Please note: 4 weeks to complete the program.
Online prerequisites to join the online program:
- An intake with a practitioner to assess suitability for program*
- An internet connection
- Computer, tablet or device to complete modules
- Speakers and a microphone
- A webcam or HD webcam
- Intake with a counsellor
*A more suitable program may be offered