The Parenting After Separation program is designed to support separated parents to co-parent effectively, as well as helping parents and children to successfully adjust to separation and navigate any associated conflict. Parenting After Separation is a recognised court-ordered program, and participants will be provided with a Certificate of Attendance on completion.
Join other parents and an experienced facilitator in a small online group environment. You will complete 2 x 3-hour sessions (a week apart) via Zoom. There are a variety of times and days to choose from each term. This mode of learning combines presentations, video clips, group discussions, and activities to support your learning.
- 2 x 3-hour Zoom group workshops (a week apart)
- Small group sizes of 6-10 participants
- Court-approved Completion Certificate provided.
Prerequisites to join the online program:
- One-hour intake with a practitioner
- A stable internet connection
- Computer or tablet (phones are too small)
- Speakers and a microphone
- A webcam or HD webcam
All participants are required to complete a 1-hour intake with a qualified practitioner to assess which program will be most suitable for the client. This intake comprises questions that participants will be required to answer in relation to the relationship with the co-parent and their child/ren.