Roadworthy for Dads is a free 9 week program designed specifically for dads of babies to young teenagers. You will discover:
- what it means to be a parent (the nuts and bolts of parenting).
- how to develop a healthy parenting style.
- how to improve family communication and handle conflict with respect.
- practical tools to help stay calm and avoid the potholes of parenting.
- how to tune into your kids at different stages and different ages.
- how to work as a team to make a positive difference.
- how to look after yourself and make sure you’re firing on all cylinders.
Our next program will be:
DELIVERED ONLINE: Monday evenings from 1 February 2021 – 12 April 2021, 5.30pm – 7.45pm.
PLACES ARE LIMITED, REGISTRATION IS ESSENTIAL – Call 1300 543 396 to arrange an intake interview.
The program will include
- Entertaining multi-media presentations and interaction
- Practical insights and strategies
- Comprehensive practical manual
- Highly visual – good for all levels of literacy. No exams!
Light refreshments provided
- Relationship Matters Frankston, White Street Mall – 3rd Floor, Frankston 3199
- Relationship Matters Melbourne, Level 4, 255 Bourke Street, Melbourne 3000
IMPORTANT INFORMATION for FRANKSTON LOCATION – PLEASE NOTE
- This program has been funded by Communities for Children, Frankston and YOU MUST BE a resident of Frankston, Frankston North or South, Seaford, Carrum, Carrum Downs, or Langwarin to attend.
- You must complete an intake interview prior to attending the course. Once registered, please contact the Frankston Office to make a suitable time for this intake interview (at no cost).