Roadworthy for Dads is a 6 week program designed specifically for dads of babies to young teenagers. You will discover:
- what it means to be a parent (the nuts and bolts of parenting).
- how to develop a healthy parenting style.
- how to improve family communication and handle conflict with respect.
- practical tools to help stay calm and avoid the potholes of parenting.
- how to tune into your kids at different stages and different ages.
- how to work as a team to make a positive difference.
- how to look after yourself and make sure you’re firing on all cylinders.
The program will include:
- Entertaining multi-media presentations and interaction
- Practical insights and strategies
- Comprehensive practical manual
- Highly visual – good for all levels of literacy. No exams!
Prerequisites to join the program:
- Intake with a practitioner to assess suitability for program*
*A more suitable program may be offered
Cost of this program $250 (concession available)