Do you want to better understand and interact with your child?
Learn to help recognise, understand and manage your own and your children’s emotions
- Learn to stay calm when dealing with children’s behaviours
- Enhance your ability to build positive parenting toward children’s emotional connections
- Assist children to prevent/reduce challenging behaviour
- Recognise, understand and manage their own and their children’s emotions
How to better cope with children’s emotions and become more aware and assertive through:
- keeping in contact with the kids
- anger/conflict management
- managing children’s behaviour
- communicating with children
- emotional self-care strategies.
Current Programs are offered Free to the Frankston Catchment. To enrol, contact us on 1300 543 396 or via email at email@example.com.