About the course
The aim of this course is to build confidence and improve relationships by discovering how to be assertive in a positive and productive manner. Learning outcomes will include:
- Clarity about what assertiveness is, and isn’t.
- Practice at applying strategies to overcome personal barriers in speaking up and communicating clearly to achieve win-win outcomes
- Greater confidence to think and act assertively
Who will benefit?
Individuals, family members, friends as well as workplace stakeholders.
What we will cover
- Benefits of communicating assertively
- Barriers to being assertive
- Useful strategies to think and act assertively
- Key communication skills to assist in developing an assertive approach
- How to say ‘no’ successfully
- Receiving compliments well
- Key action plan
How to Book
If you would like to know more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300543 396.