About the course
Managing your time effectively can help reduce stress, improve your productivity and achieve the priorities that matter most with a healthy work-life balance. Learn how to set realistic goals, plan your daily activities, prioritise effectively and utilise a range of tools to balance your personal and professional life.
This engaging time management workshop helps employees learn how to set realistic goals, plan daily activities, prioritise effectively and utilise a range of tools to balance their personal and professional life.
Who will benefit?
All staff, team leaders and supervisors at all levels
What we will cover
- Work/ Life balance – is it a myth?
- Setting realistic goals
- Planning and prioritisation of life and work activities
- Identifying our “Personal Pitfalls”
- Understanding time management and the myth of multi-tasking
- Implementing strategies to get balance
- Explore stress response and stress management
Staff, Supervisors, Team Leaders and Managers
How to Book
This course is currently provided on an as needs basis, either onsite or at Relationship Matters. If you would like to know more or book this training for your staff, please email email@example.com or call (03) 8650 6200.