About the course
This comprehensive training program on Equal Opportunity Awareness (bullying, discrimination and harassment) provides staff with an understanding about what constitutes unlawful discrimination, harassment and bullying.
To reinforce the importance of appropriate workplace behaviour, managers and staff need to be regularly informed, trained and kept up to date. Organisations have an obligation to take steps to minimise the risk of breaching Equal Opportunity legislation (bullying, discrimination and harassment).
Who will benefit?
Staff will be informed of expectations of behaviour and the consequences of inappropriate behaviour.
What we will cover
- Understanding the relevant law
- What is considered harassment sexual harassment discrimination and bullying
- Awareness of individual rights responsibilities and liabilities
- Understanding and using the internal resolution process
- Strategies to assist individuals in raising issues of concern
- How to book this course