About the course
Being aware of others’ emotions is critical to build a successful workplace environment. Build quality interpersonal relationships by recognising your own feelings and those of others…
Emotionally intelligent people inspire passion and enthusiasm, take action to solve problems, and have the ability to cope with change. This comprehensive course will enhance your interpersonal relationships through increased self-awareness and the ability to recognise your own emotional state and that of others
Who will benefit
Key learning for participants is in the increased awareness of their own and others’ skills and knowledge in emotional intelligence and its significant capacity to influence workplace outcomes. It will provide a starting point for participants’ development in emotional intelligence skills and using them effectively to improve working relationships and team performance.
What we will cover
- Recognise the difference between interpersonal skills, which are observable, and intrapersonal skills, which are invisible to everyone except you.
- Understand how tuning into your senses will increase your self-awareness
- Key models of emotional intelligence
- Identify the barriers to developing emotional intelligence skills
- Explore the four key tenets of EI and their impact on the workplace – explore group experiences to gain insight into the four domains
Staff, Supervisors, Team Leaders and Managers
How to Book
This course is currently provided on an as needs basis, either onsite or at Relationship Matters. If you would like to know more or book this training for your staff, please email workplace@Relationship Matters.com.au or call (03) 8650 6200.