About the course
Stress has become a leading cause of concern for workplaces. There are numerous reasons for increased stress; pace of life, working long hours, not sleeping, relationship difficulties, financial pressure mental health issues. Building resilience can reduce the impact of stress.
This program enables participants to understand and recognise stress and build resilience through practical techniques to manage life more successfully.
Who will benefit?
All Staff, Team leaders, Supervisors and Managers at all levels.
What we will cover
- Distinguishing healthy from unhealthy stress
- increased knowledge of individual stress triggers and responses with opportunities to trial new ways of responding to stress
- Greater understanding about the relationship between stress and resilience and it’s impact on performance
- The impact of emotional, physical and mental aspects of stress and resilience
- Practice key techniques to develop a ‘toolkit’ of activities to boost resilience
- Development of an action plan to increase daily and weekly resilience activities.