A six session parenting program for parents of teens to help teens develop emotional intelligence
• communicate more effectively with your teen
• understand your teen better
• help your teen to manage those difficult emotions
• help to prevent behavioural issues in your teen
• teach your teen how to deal with conflict more effectively.
“Tuning into Teens” shows you how to help your teen develop emotional intelligence.
Adolescents with higher emotional intelligence:
• are more aware, assertive and strong in situations of peer pressure
• have greater success with making friends and are more able to manage conflict with peers
• are more able to cope when upset or angry
• have fewer mental health and substance abuse difficulties
• have more stable and satisfying relationships as adults.
Current Programs are offered Free to the Frankston Catchment. To enrol, contact us on 1300 543 396 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.