Manage Workplace Risk through eLearning
Relationship Matters partners with Learning Seat to offer an eLearning Training modules for workplaces. The training modules, developed in consultation with the law firm Landers and Rogers is an effective way for organisations to meet their legal obligations under the Equal Opportunity Act 2010, while building a stronger more inclusive and respectful workplace.
The eLearning programs are particularly useful because:
- staff can access it from multiple locations and at times that suit them
- training is self-paced
- staff can stop and return to training modules at different times.
As a client of Relationship Matters you receive comprehensive reports that show the outcomes of your staff’s engagement and compliance with each eLearning educational module. In addition Relationship Matters in the Workplace has our own eLearning Equal Opportunity Training module.
Relationship Matters Private Label eLearning Equal Opportunity Training module
Relationship Matters has developed an eLearning Equal Opportunity Training module for workplaces. The training module is an effective way for organisations to meet their legal obligations under the Equal Opportunity Act 2010, while building a stronger more inclusive and respectful workplace.
The Equal Opportunity eLearning program is particularly useful because:
- staff can access it from multiple locations and at different times
- training is self-paced
- participants can stop and return to the training at different points
- the training program only takes around 45 minutes to complete
- staff are able to access the program at a time that suits them.
On completion of the program staff will have:
- an understanding about what constitutes unlawful discrimination, harassment and bullying
- knowledge about their individual rights and responsibilities
- information about the role of managers and other parties within the internal process
- an awareness of what to do should they be experiencing inappropriate behaviour
How it Works
The interactive training program sets out a series of scenarios which staff must understand and respond to in order to successfully move through the training module. These scenario’s touch on relevant and realistic work place instances of bullying, harassment and discrimination. Staff must answer questions correctly to move through the training program and to become accredited at the end.
Delivery & Customisation
The training is delivered either via Relationship Matters Learning Management System or it can be licensed to the organisation for delivery via the organisation’s Learning Management System. An off the shelf program is available for purchase or alternatively for an additional cost it can be customised to include the organisation’s policies and procedures, logo and branding.
The cost of the training is calculated based on your needs and a proposal developed for consideration. Cost per participant is based on a sliding scale according to the number of employees enrolled in the program.
Try before you buy
If you would like to see a demonstration of the eLearning training module before you purchase, we can arrange a personal log in and password for our demonstration site.