About the course
Research suggests that 1 in 10 people are living with mental health issues. This means that there is likely to be people in most workplaces that have some type of mental health issues.. This course will inform you about common mental health issues.
Who will benefit?
All staff will benefit from an awareness of mental health and its impact on the individual, their family and the workplace.
What we will cover
- Understanding the continuum of mental health
- Understanding assumptions and stereotypes
- Identify common mental health issues / disorders
- Understanding characteristics and treatment options
- Identify resources and supports.