About the course
Conflict is a natural part of the workplace and our daily lives. Discover how conflict arises, escalates and resolves so you can manage it constructively and strengthen your personal and professional relationships. Learn how to manage yourself effectively and develop practical strategies and techniques to prepare for, respond to and deal with conflict productively.
This one day workshop focuses on how to manage yourself effectively, strengthen your personal and professional relationships and develop practical strategies and techniques to prepare for, respond to and deal with conflict productively.
Who will benefit?
All staff, team leaders and supervisors at all levels
What we will cover:
- Recognising the benefits of conflict
- Exploring the impact of conflict in the workplace
- Identifying your own personal conflict style and how it impacts on others
- Understanding how conflict occurs and escalates
- Understanding emotional triggers and developing increased awareness
- Developing effective communication skills
- Strategies for prevention and managing conflict successfully
Staff, Supervisors, Team Leaders and Managers
How to Book
This course is currently provided on an as needs basis, either onsite or at Relationship Matters. If you would like to know more or book this training for your staff, please email email@example.com or call (03) 8650 6200.