About the course
Conducting challenging conversations around performance, organisational change and other workplace issues is a crucial element of a supervisory and managerial role. Learn how to confidently tackle these difficult conversations, understand individual communication styles and adopt strategies to produce positive outcomes.
This practical workshop provides strategies and insights on how to conduct challenging conversations within organisations and achieve better outcomes through positive communication.
Who will benefit?
- Newly promoted supervisors and managers
- Supervisors and managers eager for leadership training
- Aspiring supervisors and managers
What we will cover
- Managing difficult conversations up, down and sideways
- Exploring barriers to holding a difficult conversation
- Planning for difficult conversations
- Developing self-awareness and emotional management
- Strategies to hold successful conversations
- Giving feedback in difficult situations
- Building confidence