About the course
In today’s connected world, customer satisfaction can make or break an organisation’s reputation within days.
Whether you are dealing with customers, clients, colleagues, patients or suppliers, learn how to provide exceptional customer service, exceed expectations and manage difficult behaviour. Build long term relationships using effective communication, attitude and resolution strategies.
Who will benefit?
All staff, team leaders and supervisors at all levels who interface with internal and external customers, clients an suppliers.
What we will cover
- Building the customer service attitude
- Exploring customers needs and expectations
- Understanding and identifying with ‘difficult’ customers
- Implement strategies to diffuse and minimise difficult customers
- Understanding and managing emotions
- Effective communication skills to meet service needs